XADO Atomic Oil 5W-50 SL/CF Full synthetic motor oil with excellent performance level. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
XADO Atomic Oil 5W-50 SL/CF is a multigrade fully synthetic motor oil for engines operating under heavy-loaded operation regimes. This motor oil is formulated on the base of complex synthetic base oils. These oils contain polyalphaolefines (PAO) which are very stable to extreme loads.
XADO Atomic Oil 5W-50 SL/CF is also alloyed with high-quality additive packages. Therefore this motor oil not only meets the highest performance requirements, but also noticeably exceeds them.
Power reserve, speeding-up, acceleration will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of Atomic Revitalizant included into XADO Atomic Oil. Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Irreplaceable for racing amateurs. Due to the revitalizant the engine is also protected from wear under acceleration and extreme regimes
- Especially effective for sports cars and all-wheel drive vehicles under heavy-duty regimes, high rotary speed and high thermal loads
- Has the best protective properties, which remain stable even under extended oil change periods, meets BMW Longlife tolerance requirements
- Due to high viscosity-temperature properties, which meet SAE 5W-50 specification, it ensures fast lubrication of the parts, protection of the engine under "cold start" and easy start at very low temperatures
- Multigrade application for different types of gasoline, gas and diesel engines of passenger cars, minibuses and small trucks
The base oil XADO Atomic Oil 5W-50 SL/CF is formulated on the base of synthetic hydrocarbons (polyalphaolefines) from the components of the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea.
Viscosity properties XADO Atomic Oil 5W-50 SL/CF provide a wide temperature range of application from – 22 F up to 122 F under normal and extreme operating conditions.
XADO Atomic Oil 5W-50 SL/CF exceeds the requirements of the highest American and European specifications for motor oils for passenger cars.
Specifications and technologies
|SAE 5W-50||API SL/CF|
|BMW Longlife-01||MB 229.3|
|Porsche A40||Renault RN 0700/0710|
|VW 502 00/505 00|
- Density at 70 F, kg/l - 0,850
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s - 18,4
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s - 119
- Viscosity at -22 F, mPa s - 5120
- Viscosity index - 171
- Flash point, F - 436
- Pour point, F - <-49
- Easy start temperature, F - -22
- Sulphated ash, wt.- 1,19
- Base number, mgKOH/g - 9,7