Designed for restoration and repair and further antiwear protection of the cylinder-piston group of the engine without its disassembling. Forms a ceramic-metal coating on the surfaces of parts of the cylinder-piston group. As a result, the geometry of cylinders is restored, their inside diameter is reduced, ovality disappears.
- Increases compression
- Eliminates scuffs and scratches of up to 0.1 mm in depth
- Protects cylinders from wear by cold start
- Reduces noise and vibrations
- Increases engine power
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Reduces the amount of CO and HC in exhaust gases
- Enables selective repair (treatment of one or several cylinders)
Treatment of cylinders of the gasoline engine.
- Warm up the engine (it should be warm but not hot)
- Unscrew the plug from the cylinder; disconnect the central cable of the ignition timing sensor and commutator
- Introduce* the contents of one tube into the cylinder
- Ensure 15–20 piston strokes (by push starting, rotating the elevated traction wheel etc.)
- Screw in the plug and run the starter 3–4 times for 3–4 seconds with break intervals of 15–20 seconds
- Connect the central cable, commutator. Start the engine and idle it for 15 minutes
- Operate your car in regular mode
Dosage: 1 tube for 1 cylinder.
* Introduce the gel so that it gets onto cylinder walls but not onto a piston. For that purpose you may use an injection syringe with an extension pipe, having preliminary dissolved the contents of the tube in 5–10 ml of motor oil. To avoid hydraulic shock, general amount of the fluid should not exceed 20 ml.
Treatment of cylinders of the diesel engine is similar to that of the gasoline engine and is conducted by introducing the product through the nozzle or glow plug hole. By the cylinder diameter of more than 120 mm the dosage should be doubled.