Cleaning piston rings from carbon
Fast-acting product designed to remove carbon contamination and restore stuck piston rings of gasoline and diesel engines. Removes all scale and tar contamination from parts surfaces of cylinder-piston group. It does not require oil change after application.
- Restores mobility of stuck piston rings
- Reduces oil consumption
- Cleans cylinders and pistons, combustion chambers and valves from any kind of contamination (scale, carbon, varnish, tar)
- Equalizers compression in cylinders
- Decreases noise while engine operating
- Removes deposits from spark-plugs
- Reduces exhaust level into the atmosphere
- Warm up the engine. It should be warmed but not hot
- Unscrew the spark plugs. Disconnect ignition timing sensor, Hall device and commutator
- Spray the content (for 5 sec) into each cylinder alternately through a nozzle hose. Screw the plugs back in. Wait for 10-20 minutes. Unscrew the plugs. Cover the plug holes with absorbing fabric to avoid dirt flying-out and getting onto the paint. Rotate the engine with the starter for several seconds
- Place the spark plugs into their position
- Start the engine and run it at moderate rpm for up to 15 minutes. During this period softened remains of carbon will be removed through the exhaust system
- Avoid getting the substance onto lacquer coatings!
- Safe for catalyst converters, oxygen sensors, mechanical rubber parts and sealings.